|Eligible Borrowers for Financing Correctional Facilities
Any U.S. state, territory, local government, or municipality is eligible to use tax-exempt leasing from MCM for correctional facilities, including:
- U.S. States
- U.S. Counties
- U.S. Cities
- Agencies, Authorities, Divisions, Departments of a U. S. State, Territory or Political subdivision
All borrowers must...
- Prepare annually audited financial statements
- Be legally organized as certified by the borrower's attorney
- Operate their entity within reasonable range of the budget each year.
Municipal Capital Markets Group, Inc. is a member firm of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). For more information on the MuniLease® Program, please call Michael Harling at (972) 386-0200
- The MuniLease® Program by MCM is the most popular program for financing correctional facilities in today's market.
- MCM can also underwrite tax-backed General Obligation bonds for cities or counties for the purpose of financing correctional facilities.
< Previous | Next >